Old 30-08-2004, 01:10 AM
Karen

Default black worms?????

In article , "elaine"
writes:

was cleaning out the filter and discovered hundreds of tiny black "wormlike"
creatures anyone albe to tell me what these are?

I had/have them too, all over the rocks of the waterfall and when I pull the
pipes that feed the waterfall, they were stuffed with them. I had wondered why
the flow seemed a bit slow, the pump was clear and no plants were blocking the
pipes to the waterfall, well geeze, the ID of the pipe was reduced by at least
a 1/4 inch with those little buggers. The fish had a feast that day!

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html