Old 29-08-2004, 03:04 PM
bk

Default Brown Water

I had pretty clear water forthe longest time. Then the water started getting
green. I took care of that with an algacide, that also killed ALL the koi.
OK I'm stupid, but...

No fish other than two pleckos for a couple of months. Water is now brown
not green.
Filter is not dirty. I have restocked with Cichlids and I can't see them
unless they're a few inches from surface.
We have frogs and some tabpoles. Can they be the cause of brown water?