Old 09-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Ka30P

Default be careful what you wish for... frog bog

I've been googling stuff up from rec.ponds, doing
research and found a post of mine about the frog bog
dated 3-25-2002
It will eventually fill in and I have no idea what the

heck I'm going to do with it....

This July the thing filled in so much that it doesn't have any
standing water in it! It is jam packed, chock full of plants.
Penneywort being the worst offender. The plan is to *weed*
it out this weekend, if that is even going to be possible!
I also noted that I wrote of this event
should have some kind of plan before the boys leave home, so

I can use their labor ;-) (right now the boys are 16 and 12.)

Well the boys are now 19 and 15 and I guess the plan is still the
same. Put them to work! ;-)

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 09-09-2004, 09:41 PM
Bonnie

Ka30P wrote:

Well the boys are now 19 and 15 and I guess the plan is still the
same. Put them to work! ;-)

Get them to do it now, they won't be available or very
willing to much longer!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 09-09-2004, 09:41 PM
Bonnie

Ka30P wrote:

Well the boys are now 19 and 15 and I guess the plan is still the
same. Put them to work! ;-)

Get them to do it now, they won't be available or very
willing to much longer!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Be careful what you wish for! Moonraker United Kingdom 1 29-05-2011 11:31 AM
The Frog Bog is officially gone kathy[_3_] Ponds (moderated) 3 29-11-2008 09:23 PM
if will you guarantee the agricultural careful exits before Sheri does Allen Ponds 0 14-11-2007 07:01 AM
A Frog-Bog... Reel McKoi Ponds 24 14-03-2005 03:35 PM
be careful what you wish for... frog bog Ka30P Ponds 0 09-09-2004 08:47 PM