Old 23-09-2004, 04:55 PM

Default identify this midnight visitor?

http://miltonsoffice.com/visitor
Underwater cam grabbed a few snaps of this lastnight
Is it a frog?
Old 23-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Ka30P

Well...............
it could be.
And then again.
It might not be.
In addition to being a frog, it could also
be a newt or a salamander who are also
nocturnal critters.
Or, before anyone else brings it up, the Creature of the Lost Lagoon.
Maybe tonight it will give you a face shot.

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 23-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Derek Broughton

http://miltonsoffice.com/visitor
Underwater cam grabbed a few snaps of this lastnight
Is it a frog?

Apparently it's just frog's legs. Yum.

Not knowing scale, it's hard to say, but I would expect it's a frog.
--
derek

Old 23-09-2004, 06:15 PM
Granny Grump

http://miltonsoffice.com/visitor
Underwater cam grabbed a few snaps of this lastnight
Is it a frog?

Looks like it.

but, looks like ET's hand...

Old 23-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Dave and Miss

Looks like Nessie to me.
om...

Old 23-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Dave and Miss

Looks like Nessie to me.
om...

Old 23-09-2004, 09:20 PM
2pods

Could the very rare web footed action man doll ;-)

"Dave and Miss" wrote in message
Looks like Nessie to me.
om...

Old 23-09-2004, 10:41 PM
jammer

On 23 Sep 2004 08:55:35 -0700,
) wrote:

http://miltonsoffice.com/visitor
Underwater cam grabbed a few snaps of this lastnight
Is it a frog?

or a duck?

yeah, maybe tonight you'll get a better glimpse.

Old 24-09-2004, 12:03 AM
Yorkshire Pudding

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:49:21 -0700, "Dave and Miss"
wrote:

Looks like Nessie to me.
" wrote in message
. com...
http://miltonsoffice.com/visitor
Underwater cam grabbed a few snaps of this lastnight
Is it a frog?

Always wondered what happened to Marine Boy after the cartoon series

Yorkshire Pudding

Elaine Dickinson: There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope
you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on
board who knows how to fly a plane?
-Airplane! (1980)
Old 24-09-2004, 12:03 AM
Yorkshire Pudding

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:49:21 -0700, "Dave and Miss"
wrote:

Looks like Nessie to me.
. com...

Old 24-09-2004, 01:32 AM
Derek Broughton

Ka30P wrote:

Well...............
it could be.
And then again.
It might not be.
In addition to being a frog, it could also
be a newt or a salamander who are also
nocturnal critters.
Or, before anyone else brings it up, the Creature of the Lost Lagoon.

I believe that was the Creature from the Black Lagoon. You just don't do
facetious as well as the rest of us :-)
--
derek
Old 24-09-2004, 01:32 AM
Derek Broughton

Ka30P wrote:

Well...............
it could be.
And then again.
It might not be.
In addition to being a frog, it could also
be a newt or a salamander who are also
nocturnal critters.
Or, before anyone else brings it up, the Creature of the Lost Lagoon.

I believe that was the Creature from the Black Lagoon. You just don't do
facetious as well as the rest of us :-)
--
derek

Do you think 12:00pm is noon or midnight? Tak To Ponds 0 21-09-2007 01:25 PM
[IBC] midnight elm Brian Hagan Bonsai 2 29-01-2005 10:40 PM
Oroxylum indicum - Midnight Horror Tree Aozotorp Plant Science 2 21-12-2003 10:33 AM
3 discoveries at midnight pond check Sue Alexandre Ponds 15 23-06-2003 10:20 PM