Old 28-09-2004, 04:29 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:35:27 GMT, "ClaudCar" wrote:

to the 50's, how can I still hear my pond in my bedroom overnight???

Baby Monitor. But who shuts their windows just because it is 50 out? That's
good sleeping weather, especially after a warm day. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 28-09-2004, 05:51 AM
Claudia

what a simple solution - I was getting WAY too exotic for my own good.

US Weenies out in California who don't know from cold. We are like reptiles
and operate in a very narrow comfort band - 50 - 80 F. anything else is too
hot or too cold.

--
Totus Tuus
Claudia (take out no spam to reply)

Old 28-09-2004, 03:56 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:51:07 GMT, "Claudia" wrote:

what a simple solution - I was getting WAY too exotic for my own good.

US Weenies out in California who don't know from cold. We are like reptiles
and operate in a very narrow comfort band - 50 - 80 F. anything else is too
hot or too cold.

And you probably don't use thick down comforters. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 28-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Claudia

But I would use a down comforter if there was a need for one. The best
thing about visiting my friend in frigid Northern California at Santa Cruz.
;-)

Old 28-09-2004, 10:27 PM
San Diego Joe

wrote:

what a simple solution - I was getting WAY too exotic for my own good.

US Weenies out in California who don't know from cold. We are like reptiles
and operate in a very narrow comfort band - 50 - 80 F. anything else is too
hot or too cold.

And you probably don't use thick down comforters. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

What's a comforter?

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

Old 29-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Nedra

Joe,
A Down Comforter is only the best thing this side of Heaven!! I have three
for temps from 50 down to minus 50.

I think you know - your just teasing, right?

Nedra

Old 29-09-2004, 04:51 PM
Benign Vanilla

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
snip
What's a comforter?

snip

A six pack of Sam Adams, of course. Like, uh Dur Joe.

BV.

Old 29-09-2004, 06:47 PM
San Diego Joe

"Nedra" wrote:

Joe,
A Down Comforter is only the best thing this side of Heaven!! I have three
for temps from 50 down to minus 50.

I think you know - your just teasing, right?

Nedra

Sorry Nedra. I was. Forgot to add a ;-) I'm not liking that reference to
minus 50 though!

Old 29-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Crashj

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:51:20 -0400, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
snip
What's a comforter?

A six pack of Sam Adams, of course. Like, uh Dur Joe.
BV.

You are too easily pleased. The best comforter is Southern Comfort.
--
Crashj
Old 02-10-2004, 04:02 AM
Nedra

Thanks for the post, Joe. Y'know ... minus 50 isn't half bad under the down
comforters.
and then too, I have two cats
that snuggle in under the comforters with me. Cozy, toasty warm.
It's the getting up that is the ruination of me

Old 02-10-2004, 04:02 AM
Nedra

"Nedra" wrote:

Joe,
A Down Comforter is only the best thing this side of Heaven!! I have

three
for temps from 50 down to minus 50.

I think you know - your just teasing, right?

Nedra

Sorry Nedra. I was. Forgot to add a ;-) I'm not liking that reference to
minus 50 though!

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

ORCHARD BLOOMS CAMERA - CAMERA.jpg (1/1) Donn Thorson Garden Photos 0 05-06-2013 02:21 PM
underwater-cows ate my underwater-gras ! Brian Raab Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 04-10-2004 12:15 PM
Underwater Camera ClaudCar Ponds 0 23-09-2004 09:35 PM
Mortar mix for stones part underwater JohnB United Kingdom 0 20-04-2003 08:56 PM
Underwater Headlights Barry Ponds 3 08-02-2003 10:40 PM