Old 27-09-2004, 03:14 PM
Ann in Houston

Default pics of new pond in progress

Thanks to photobucket, I will finally put up some pics of the two ponds.
go he http://photobucket.com/albums/v176/Ann_in_Houston/
There are some pics of the existing pond, in clearer-water days.
Scroll down to the thumbnails, and do the slide show. Hope you like it.
The new pond is behind the garage that is seen in the picture of the
rectangular pond. If you walk off of the porch, to the right (as you see it
in the pic) there is an area that will eventually be a sweet little
patio/courtyard from which to enjoy the new pond.

Old 28-09-2004, 11:40 AM
George

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
m...
Thanks to photobucket, I will finally put up some pics of the two ponds.
go he http://photobucket.com/albums/v176/Ann_in_Houston/
There are some pics of the existing pond, in clearer-water days.
Scroll down to the thumbnails, and do the slide show. Hope you like it.
The new pond is behind the garage that is seen in the picture of the
rectangular pond. If you walk off of the porch, to the right (as you see it
in the pic) there is an area that will eventually be a sweet little
patio/courtyard from which to enjoy the new pond.

Nice pond. Good job.

Old 28-09-2004, 04:40 PM
cn

"George" wrote in message ...
"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
m...
Thanks to photobucket, I will finally put up some pics of the two ponds.
go he http://photobucket.com/albums/v176/Ann_in_Houston/
There are some pics of the existing pond, in clearer-water days.
Scroll down to the thumbnails, and do the slide show. Hope you like it.
The new pond is behind the garage that is seen in the picture of the
rectangular pond. If you walk off of the porch, to the right (as you see it
in the pic) there is an area that will eventually be a sweet little
patio/courtyard from which to enjoy the new pond.

Nice pond. Good job.

those are some nice koi, how old ar they?
Old 28-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Ann in Houston

Well, I'm not really sure of some of their ages. I don't really think
very many of them are more than about six years old. Some of them came in
at about six to eight inches when we got them in a large order from Price's
Fish Farm. We enjoyed dealing with them. That was in the fall of 2000.
Only the really big, white butterfly koi that looks kind of blurry in the
pics stands out in my memory as being before that. I got him from Vance
(can't remember his last name) in San Antonio in 1999, if I remember right.
Vance is a friend of Brett's. He has done a lot of work improving the
markings of butterfly koi.
I'm glad you like the pictures.

(lots of snippage of preceding posts)
those are some nice koi, how old ar they?

Old 28-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Ann in Houston

Well, I'm not really sure of some of their ages. I don't really think
very many of them are more than about six years old. Some of them came in
at about six to eight inches when we got them in a large order from Price's
Fish Farm. We enjoyed dealing with them. That was in the fall of 2000.
Only the really big, white butterfly koi that looks kind of blurry in the
pics stands out in my memory as being before that. I got him from Vance
(can't remember his last name) in San Antonio in 1999, if I remember right.
Vance is a friend of Brett's. He has done a lot of work improving the
markings of butterfly koi.
I'm glad you like the pictures.

(lots of snippage of preceding posts)
those are some nice koi, how old ar they?

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2) joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 03-10-2011 08:31 PM
Progress report on the pond construction 6 weeks on..... Gill Passman Ponds (moderated) 17 25-07-2007 12:43 AM
pics of new pond in progress Ann in Houston Ponds 0 27-09-2004 03:14 PM
Month old Pond Progress Robin Ponds 10 03-08-2004 03:23 AM
Plumbing Question And Progress Pics Link Mark and Kim Smith Ponds 6 31-05-2004 01:06 AM