Old 13-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Theo

Default baby cam testing

I`m testing my baby cam ,would you take a look and give some advice?

Thanks Luwie

http://home.wanadoo.nl/luwie/koi/cam.htm

Old 13-10-2004, 07:39 PM
2pods

I can't see anything and my mediaplayer is version 10 (can't get any newer)

Peter
"Theo" wrote in message
Better is http://home.wanadoo.nl/luwie/koi

and then push cam in the left menu

"Ka30P" schreef in bericht
I see a pond!

kathy :-)
zone 7, SE WA state

Old 13-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Derek Broughton

"Theo" wrote in message
Better is http://home.wanadoo.nl/luwie/koi

and then push cam in the left menu

"Ka30P" schreef in bericht
I see a pond!

I need Windows Media player... The whole world doesn't necessarily use
Windows...
--
derek
Old 13-10-2004, 10:18 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I`m testing my baby cam ,would you take a look and give some advice?

Thanks Luwie
http://home.wanadoo.nl/luwie/koi/cam.htm

I see the controls with the message "connecting" and then "ready", but when
I press play, it say connecting then ready again. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 13-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Pinkpggy

It won't play for me, and I have Windows Media player. Hope it plays for
others.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html
Old 14-10-2004, 08:01 AM
Theo

I checked it again and it sould work now

Greetz Theo

"Pinkpggy" schreef in bericht

2 baby koi, 1 baby plant ~ janj Ponds 6 14-05-2006 12:42 AM
Baby-cam Theo Ponds 4 16-10-2004 04:55 PM
Baby-cam Theo Ponds 0 16-10-2004 11:20 AM
Pond Cam joe Ponds 16 13-07-2003 07:56 AM
CAM/C3 Photosynthesis with waterplants Adriaan Briene Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 06:12 AM