Old 24-10-2004, 06:08 AM
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default Excalibur is hidden in my pond ............

I can become king, but the sword is guarded by fierce killer turtles.

What can I do?
Old 24-10-2004, 06:53 AM
Ka30P

I can become king, but the sword is guarded by fierce killer turtles.

What can I do?

Hire a hit heron.

Old 24-10-2004, 07:33 AM
George

"Ka30P" wrote in message
I can become king, but the sword is guarded by fierce killer turtles.

What can I do?

Hire a hit heron.

Either that or hire a ninja turtle.

Old 24-10-2004, 08:30 AM
Mark and Kim Smith

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

I can become king, but the sword is guarded by fierce killer turtles.

What can I do?

" Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis
for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a
mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

Old 24-10-2004, 02:04 PM
George

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

I can become king, but the sword is guarded by fierce killer turtles.

What can I do?

" Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

-Mony Python and the holy Grail

Old 25-10-2004, 04:03 PM
Derek Broughton

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

I can become king, but the sword is guarded by fierce killer turtles.

What can I do?

I've got no sympathy. If you're not man enough to fight through a few
turtles to get it, you're just not heroic enough to be wielding Excalibur.
--
derek

Old 25-10-2004, 05:43 PM
Benign Vanilla

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

I can become king, but the sword is guarded by fierce killer turtles.

What can I do?

" Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis
for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a
mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

"Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
watery tart threw a sword at you! I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an
emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'
d put me away!" -Monty Pyton, More from the same scene.

BV.

Old 25-10-2004, 05:44 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...
I can become king, but the sword is guarded by fierce killer turtles.

What can I do?

As long as it is not made of copper, just leave it there. The Algae will
hide it soon enough.

BV.