Old 01-11-2004, 08:02 PM

Default Lilly seed

Does anyone know how to get lilly flowers to carry on growing to get seed,
and then how to grow the seed to new lillies?

Fireball

Old 03-11-2004, 07:38 AM
Mostyn

My lillys grew a long stalk and formed a seed pod at the top, i let it alone
till thay were bursting open and then collected the seeds and just replanted
them in the bog garden.
I hope this helps.
Mostyn