Old 12-11-2004, 02:41 AM
Coffee

Default Fall pictures

Just added a few fall pictures to my collection at webshots. It's so sad
closing up the pond. I can't wait for Spring!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/pbrown321

Patty

Old 12-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Nedra

Patty,

The rythym of life and you don't like it all. It's sad to be so sad!
Myself, I love
the fall of the year when things slow down to a crawl. Means I can indulge
in some garden catalogs and read to my heart's content. My garden gets shut
down by degrees - wont be completely shut down until December/January.

Nedra in Missouri
zone 6

Old 16-11-2004, 05:33 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Coffee" wrote in message
Just added a few fall pictures to my collection at webshots. It's so sad
closing up the pond. I can't wait for Spring!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/pbrown321

Two weeks ago, I sank the iris and some other plants in the main pond. I
took a few inside to try and overwinter them. I am now in "stay away from
the pond, so I don't freak out" mode. This time of year the pine needles
fall, the leaves fall, and the pond looks like hell. I stay away now until
next year.

Although I recently purchased a thermometer with a 10 foot lead, so I can
measure water temps all winter. I'll have to go back there again, I guess.

BV.

Old 16-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Coffee

The pond is about 10ft from my front sliding doors so I see it all winter
anyway.
I just decorated around it for Christmas--looks alot better now. The grazing
doe looks like its drinking from the pond!!
I'll get pictures if I can but my camera isn't the best for night shots.
Patty

Old 17-11-2004, 03:15 PM

it is going to be in the mid 60's today. freaky weather but gives me more time to
get my pond winterized. Ingrid next to Lake Michigan.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.