Old 15-12-2004, 03:24 AM
HK_Newbie

Default A quick query

Ok, I tried frogbit in my pond this year and was pleased with its growth
(it's a freaking unstoppable juggernaut really) though I am unsure of what
to do now that winter is here. Do I remove all of it and put some aside in
my stock tank to winter over like I do with some of the other pond plants,
or will it be okay to leave in the pond...

Now that I think about it, I'm assuming its an annual and should be removed,
no?

Old 15-12-2004, 04:44 AM
Ka30P

Here in zone 7a, SE WA, it is an annual.
I've taken some inside into an aquarium which is running with an airstone. Will
see if it survives the winter.

kathy :-)
3000 gallon pond
800 gallon frog bog