Old 17-12-2004, 07:15 PM
ClaudCar

Default SO CAL Ponders

Since we don't freeze . . . we can still "talk". How do I know if my fish
are "hibernating" in their cave (under waterfall) or became egret food?
Babies haven't been seen since TDay, but the biggers were around till they
got spooked by the egret and for sure lost 2 to it. The others have hidden
since the Santa Ana's started and string algae is NOT growing so ASS U ME
the water is cold now. What should I do with their food - is it OK to leave
in dark cupboard or freeze till they unhibernate?

One of my pleichotis did die, can't tell why - may be cold - looked recent,
no decomposition.

Should I strip the dead leaves off the WH? and then do I just leave them in
the upper WF basin?
Claudia
Totus Tuus

So Cal Ponders Mark and Kim Smith Ponds 10 17-05-2006 03:23 PM
SO CAL Ponders kc Ponds 23 27-12-2004 12:24 AM
Tomatoes Zone 9 So. Cal, Los Angeles HPBudlong Edible Gardening 3 15-02-2003 03:03 PM
where can I get a sharwill avocado in So. Cal? PhilKryder Gardening 0 28-01-2003 02:29 AM
N.Cal: County pushes for collective voice on sudden oak death Lion Kuntz alt.forestry 0 24-11-2002 06:02 PM