Old 28-12-2004, 10:48 PM
matrix j

Default Finally pics of my "little bay front" and christmas decorations.

Finally got a video camera and shot some caps of my pond complete with
massive christmas decorations....

HOW THE FISH DON'T GET ELECTROCUTED is beyond me! ha ha

Thank you all for your great help!
Tell me what you think...click below

http://community.webtv.net/MATRIXJ3/WelcometoTHELITTLE

Happy Holidays

Old 29-12-2004, 07:24 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:48:36 -0600, (matrix j) wrote:

Finally got a video camera and shot some caps of my pond complete with
massive christmas decorations....

Tell me what you think...click below

http://community.webtv.net/MATRIXJ3/WelcometoTHELITTLE

Wow! Sure would like to see that in real life, very Merry! ~ jan )

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~