Old 31-12-2004, 11:49 AM
pixi

Default Pond picitures

How does one get a picture of a pond on the internet. I know it is done,
but I don't have a web site.

Thanx

Old 31-12-2004, 02:56 PM

most people do have website space thru their internet provider (ISP). you need to
ask them. Here are two sites I have for my students to create a website and how to
load it up onto the web. your own isp may have even easier methods.
http://home.wi.rr.com/drsolo/website_ftp/webst.html
http://home.wi.rr.com/drsolo/website...tpwebsite.html
Ingrid

"pixi" wrote:

How does one get a picture of a pond on the internet. I know it is done,
but I don't have a web site.

Thanx

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 31-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

Your ISP ( Hardynet.com) says you have 20mb of free web space. Get
yourself a free FTP program and ask Hardynet for the server address to
upload them to. Your pics will then be on the web for all to see. Your
web address might be something like
www.hardynet.com/~pixi/pondpicture.jpg for a pond picture. Your ISP
will have more info for you. Send their customer service the same
question you asked us! "How does one get a picture on the internet?"

Old 31-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Sean Dinh

The ISP should provide a ftp program and exact instruction for uploading, on
their FAQ page, like my ISP...

Old 01-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Mark and Kim Smith

You probably have a better ISP than I. Although I have no complaints!!
No drops or silly nonsense like that! Then again, I probably never
looked at my ISP's FAQ.

Old 02-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Benign Vanilla

"pixi" wrote in message
How does one get a picture of a pond on the internet. I know it is done,
but I don't have a web site.

If you send them to me, I'll happily post them on my web site.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com