Old 05-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Default Bad Weather in Oklahoma

Well, we have crazy weather today. Woke up this morning we are under an Ice
storm watch. It hasn't start icing up yet, but it is raining still and the
temperatures are dropping.

Pond is full of water and over flowing. Hopefully the power will not go
out. At this time in the state there are 5,000 with out electricity already
and some places have a half inch of ice on the ground already. Needless to
say, School for my girls are cancelled for today.

This weekend it was in the middle 60's and last week it was in the 70's.

Tom L.L.