Old 09-01-2005, 09:58 PM
~ Windsong ~

Default Killfiling people - names and/or addresses

Dear Ponders.....
This is just to let you people know you can killfile others using either
their names or e-mail addresses in almost all newsreaders. I am unaware of
any Usenet laws/rules that people must use the same e-mail address or even
their real e-mail address to post. I do not change my "user name" Windsong
here. The reason I change my e-mail address is to avoid being SPAMMED to
death. I have no hidden agendas or evil intentions by changing my e-mail
address. However, since not everyone knows how to block people by using
their names I will use p@p from now on as an e-mail address! This should
make blocking easy for those who don't know how to block any other way.
:-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
Completely FREE softwa