Old 20-02-2005, 06:58 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Juncus nodatus

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:52:13 GMT, Charles wrote:

Who sells it? Wholesale quantities, preferably.
Thanks

Go to google, type in *pond plant rush* (without the stars) and it will
give you many sources. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 20-02-2005, 08:20 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:07:01 GMT, Charles wrote:

I find lots of things called rush. fewer, but still many called
Juncus, none, at least for sale, called Juncus nodatus, the species I
am looking for.

What's the common name? If you don't know, what does it look like? Since
all I saw was that Juncus nodatus is a rush. So a description might help.
If I don't recognize it, maybe someone else will. ) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 20-02-2005, 09:18 PM
kathy

Here's a picture of it
Neat looking plant

http://wisplants.uwsp.edu/scripts/de...?SpCode=JUNNOD

kathy

Old 21-02-2005, 01:07 AM
tim chandler

Juncus nodosus is actually a different species than Juncus nodatus, you can
see them both here, scroll down and click on the distribution maps:
http://plants.usda.gov/cgi_bin/topic...i&symbol=JUNCU

I haven't yet found anywhere on the net that sells Juncus nodatus, the Stout
Rush.

ups.com...

Juncus 'China Blue' Charles Ponds 0 11-04-2004 06:02 AM
juncus repens Mike Waters Plant Science 0 01-05-2003 02:20 AM
juncus invasion Jahboy United Kingdom 4 26-04-2003 03:32 PM