Old 22-02-2005, 07:52 PM
kathy

DK wrote Yes, I'm a firm believer in not feeding the trolls
though at times it is tempting to play at yanking their
chains

I've always advocated attaching the troll to the electric
shock pest fence...

kathy

Old 22-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Derek Broughon

On Tue, 2005-22-02 at 11:52 -0800, kathy wrote:
DK wrote Yes, I'm a firm believer in not feeding the trolls
though at times it is tempting to play at yanking their
chains

I've always advocated attaching the troll to the electric
shock pest fence...

I'm a firm _believer_ in not feeding trolls. But I'm weak...
--
derek

Old 22-02-2005, 08:31 PM
jedi

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
DK wrote Yes, I'm a firm believer in not feeding the trolls
though at times it is tempting to play at yanking their
chains

I've always advocated attaching the troll to the electric
shock pest fence...

kathy

Not a good image in my minds eye.... troll s#*T everywhere....

Old 22-02-2005, 09:45 PM
JeDi

Better late than never huh JEDI, just like your recent posts to a few
other forums to still stir up the pot.......y'all about as pityfull as
can be..........Typical though for this forum, preach the gospil but
would slide in a whore houses back door right after church
services.........

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:31:19 -0500, "jedi"
wrote:

===
oglegroups.com...

Old 22-02-2005, 10:47 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote in message

"DKat" wrote in message
This used to be such a nice room to visit. After 9/11 things got

nasty
when
I responded to another post saying I thought it criminal to invade

another
country that had nothing to do with 9/11, with no proof that they were

threat to us. I would have thought things would have gone back to how

it
had been by now. It really seems that the politics of hate has taken

over
everywhere. Sadly even what had been safe havens such as this room.

===================
This isn't a political NG. Why not discuss ponds and fish instead. :-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"People who want to share their religious views with you almost

Carol...I agree this is not a political group, but for the most part
rec.ponds has a fairly regular and long term membership, that often enjoys
each other's company and opinions whether it be on salting your pond, or
salting your fundamentalist neighbors. For the most part these posts

are
prefixed with OT:, so you can avoid them if you like.

================
I'm aware of that since I've been on and off this NG since 1996. :-)
I was just hoping to avoid more negativity here at the moment.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...

A 'miracle' in the forest: Deal to save old trees shows there's room for compromise in timber wars Aozotorp alt.forestry 0 01-08-2003 07:42 PM
Herbs for a warm indoor room year round Carol Braddick United Kingdom 1 30-07-2003 05:22 PM
Hyacinth Vine/pots/room G. B. Gaal Gardening 2 30-06-2003 07:56 PM
Greenhouse or Grow Room? TS Orchids 6 12-03-2003 05:20 PM
Pictures of my growing room Rob Halgren Orchids 5 11-03-2003 10:33 PM