Old 24-02-2005, 06:03 PM
kathy

Default OTish snake story

Okay, this post contains a pest who came by way of water so that makes
it on topic. Mostly.

Fla. Man Finds 6-Foot African Rock Python In Toilet

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- A St. Petersburg man received a rude awakening
Tuesday when he lifted the lid on his toilet and found a snake curled
inside, with its head sticking out of the bowl.

oh~my~gawd! I wonder if that's where we'll find the snake
that came in our house and disappeared some thirteen years ago?

entire story here
http://www.local6.com/news/4227276/detail.html

kathy

Old 25-02-2005, 04:27 AM
Crashj

On or about 24 Feb 2005 10:03:41 -0800, "kathy" wrote
something like:

Okay, this post contains a pest who came by way of water so that makes
it on topic. Mostly.

Fla. Man Finds 6-Foot African Rock Python In Toilet

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- A St. Petersburg man received a rude awakening
Tuesday when he lifted the lid on his toilet and found a snake curled
inside, with its head sticking out of the bowl.

oh~my~gawd! I wonder if that's where we'll find the snake
that came in our house and disappeared some thirteen years ago?

entire story here
http://www.local6.com/news/4227276/detail.html

Wouldn't that be a bit by the asp!?
--
Crashj
Old 25-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Crashj" wrote in message
snip
entire story here
http://www.local6.com/news/4227276/detail.html

Wouldn't that be a bit by the asp!?

This response for the techno geeks...Did anyone else read this sentence, and
ask themselves what the hell does an ASP page have to do with this? Or am I
the only one?

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 25-02-2005, 03:51 PM
jedi

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Crashj" wrote in message
snip
entire story here
http://www.local6.com/news/4227276/detail.html

Wouldn't that be a bit by the asp!?

This response for the techno geeks...Did anyone else read this sentence,

and
ask themselves what the hell does an ASP page have to do with this? Or am

the only one?

LOL

Asp is a snake (poisonous - killed Cleopatra I believe). Ass is another
name for rear end that gets put onto the toilet seat. Amusing play on words
I thought but then I don't get out much.....

A bit different from the programming code ASP which my son uses.