Old 04-03-2005, 10:29 AM

Default A Message To Carol's Attackers

CArol using a remailer once again
Laurenson wrote:
I have been reading this newsgroup for about 10 years now. I have
noticed so much hatred on the part of JWs for Carol. I am also a
JW, I can understand if you can't leave the ORG for whatever
reason. But you seem to be obsessed with getting Carol off the
newsgroup. I too have a friend
who was raped, probably the most awful thing one human can do to
another.
Thankfully the rapist was caught. But my friend doesn't waste
her time by
constantly criticising or talking bad about the rapist. She has
moved on like you should and leave Carol to expose the
Watchtower Society and it's despicable GB. Why
don't you? I enjoy this newsgroup because it gives those pro
and con to JWS
a chance to demonstrate their "proof" even though no JW will
accept any proof a non JW will provide. You don't seem to
contribute anything but to attack Carol & PB.
In college class we would consider someone like you "toxic"
waste. Professors would remove you. I really think you
need proffessional help to move on, and leave Carol alone. So
much hatred is dangerous so seek help as soon as you can. Then
leave the WT as soon as possible.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Message To all Indians who are active in agriculture in any way. Avishai H. Kolatkar sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 12:31 PM
plz send message again 12/21 Wynand Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:16 AM
[IBC] Test Message Chriss Flagg Bonsai 0 19-04-2003 01:32 AM
Message To all Indians who are active in agriculture in any way. Avishai H. Kolatkar sci.agriculture 0 05-04-2003 12:32 PM
Test Message Tom Gardening 0 09-03-2003 08:32 PM