Old 06-05-2005, 04:08 PM
kathy

Default The island Atlantis recovered from the pond

We raised Atlantis, planted it with more creeping
jenny, some micro cattails and a BIG ROCK.

Yesterday I did a bit of a water change and brought
the level of the pond up and this time Atlantis did
not slip off its pedestal and sink. :-)))

So all is well with Atlantis.
And it looks so nice.

On the homefront.... one son's surgery scar broke
open again, back to the doctor with him, the other
son took a header off a skateboard and landed on his
elbow, just hours ahead of his band auditioning for
a record company so off to the doctor with him
and both labradors are either taking multiple pills
or need blood tests today. I'm feeling a bit
FRAZZLED!!!

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com
new this week ~ raccoons the pond bandit.

Old 06-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Bonnie NJ

Glad to hear that Atlantis has re-emerged! I wish I had more pond time....

It seems that our doctor visits are nearing yours. Out of the last 5 days
we've been to the doctors or hospital 4 of those days. Sometimes me
sometimes DH and sometimes both of us. It's been a real fun week and next
week we'll have more of the same. Growing old sure can be fun huh.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 06-05-2005, 05:49 PM
kathy

ak! Bonnie!
Hope things settle down soon!

I need to get these teenage boys grown so they
can grow old! ;-)

k :-)

Old 08-05-2005, 10:46 AM
J.D. Stone

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...

We raised Atlantis, planted it with more creeping
jenny, some micro cattails and a BIG ROCK.

Yesterday I did a bit of a water change and brought
the level of the pond up and this time Atlantis did
not slip off its pedestal and sink. :-)))

So all is well with Atlantis.
And it looks so nice.

On the homefront.... one son's surgery scar broke
open again, back to the doctor with him, the other
son took a header off a skateboard and landed on his
elbow, just hours ahead of his band auditioning for
a record company so off to the doctor with him
and both labradors are either taking multiple pills
or need blood tests today. I'm feeling a bit
FRAZZLED!!!

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com
new this week ~ raccoons the pond bandit.

I like your new blog, Kathy. The raccons post is quite relevant for me as I
had one get in the house last labor day, an unpleasant surprise at 1:30 am!
JD
http://www2.itexas.net/jdstone/

Old 08-05-2005, 05:58 PM
kathy