Old 02-06-2005, 11:20 AM
The G Man

Default Notice - Pond help required.....

Okay then... What I think I'll do this weekend - weather permitting of
course since it's another wet 'n dull day in the UK... Is do a partial
water change. I'll pump out about 50% of the water and then fish out as
much debris from the bottom of the pond as I can. The filter will be
okay since it always has a level of water in it. I'll then top up with
conditioned water and transfer my plants to the pond and take it from
there. I've got some hozelock pond plant food so I'll feed them on a
regular basis and monitor the condition of the water closely.

If its sunny I may also keep a note of how much sun the pond gets.

Thanks for all the help.

--
The G Man
Old 07-06-2005, 03:00 AM
DeKoi

The G Man wrote:
Okay then... What I think I'll do this weekend - weather permitting of
course since it's another wet 'n dull day in the UK... Is do a partial
water change. I'll pump out about 50% of the water and then fish out as
much debris from the bottom of the pond as I can. The filter will be
okay since it always has a level of water in it. I'll then top up with
conditioned water and transfer my plants to the pond and take it from
there. I've got some hozelock pond plant food so I'll feed them on a
regular basis and monitor the condition of the water closely.

If its sunny I may also keep a note of how much sun the pond gets.

Thanks for all the help.

Don't forget to pee in the pond. it will give good PH balance. More so
if you pee in the pond right after a few beers.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.