Old 07-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Reel Mckoi

Default 6/7 Tuesday Welcome to rec.ponds! :o)

Welcome to rec.ponds!

Some of us are still here, despite the noise of attack posts.
Please post any questions you have, or simply introduce yourself
under a new header.
We have a lot of talented and knowledgeable people who post
here and they may be able to solve your problem, should you have
one (or more).

If you get a rude or idiotic reply to your post, sorry, but it's
part of our ongoing problem. Just ignore it.
Someone will post a rational response to your question.
Many of us have filtered/killfiled out the problem posters. Most
newsgroup readers have a way to do that.

Please check people's headers for forgeries
before killfiling them. NAMES ARE BEING FORGED.
And please do not feed the trolls.

Reel McKoi :-)

}((((o }{{{{o }(((((o

Old 07-06-2005, 10:27 AM
Reel Mckoi

Reel Mckoi wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!

Some of us are still here, despite the noise of attack posts.
Please post any questions you have, or simply introduce yourself
under a new header.
We have a lot of talented and knowledgeable people who post
here and they may be able to solve your problem, should you have
one (or more).

If you get a rude or idiotic reply to your post, sorry, but it's
part of our ongoing problem. Just ignore it.
Someone will post a rational response to your question.
Many of us have filtered/killfiled out the problem posters. Most
newsgroup readers have a way to do that.

Please check people's headers for forgeries
before killfiling them. NAMES ARE BEING FORGED.
And please do not feed the trolls.

Reel McKoi :-)

}((((o }{{{{o }(((((o

And rememeber I am your moderator Ask me anything because Kathy has fles
the coop. Besides I posted porn here to get rid of Jabriol.

Thanks Fred

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 07-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Angrie.Woman

Please check people's headers for forgeries
before killfiling them. NAMES ARE BEING FORGED.
And please do not feed the trolls.

Heh - I heard ya'll were having lots of traffic - thought I'd come see what
was going on!

I found a newsreader that blocks all crossposted posts works nicely. Things
look about normal here to me.

Angela

Old 07-06-2005, 06:58 PM
UTBill

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 15:00:55 GMT, wrote:

Please check people's headers for forgeries
before killfiling them. NAMES ARE BEING FORGED.
And please do not feed the trolls.

Heh - I heard ya'll were having lots of traffic - thought I'd come see what
was going on!

I found a newsreader that blocks all crossposted posts works nicely. Things
look about normal here to me.

Angela

Meaning there is nothing going on?

This space for rent
Old 07-06-2005, 07:15 PM
UTBill

On 7 Jun 2005 18:13:28 -0000, wrote:

In article
"Angrie.Woman" wrote:

Heh - I heard ya'll were having lots of traffic - thought I'd
come see what
was going on!

I found a newsreader that blocks all crossposted posts works
nicely. Things
look about normal here to me.

Angela
= = = = = =

Looks like trolls paradise to me. What newsreader are you using?

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

anon remailers are for cowards.

This space for rent

Old 07-06-2005, 08:26 PM
UTBill

On 7 Jun 2005 18:30:30 -0000, wrote:

In article
UTBill wrote: Looks like trolls paradise to
me. What newsreader are you using?

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing

services.

anon remailers are for cowards.

This space for rent

So is using unresponsive ISP and NSPs,and posting through Google
with endless free tossaway email accounts and accounts like
yours with hidden IP/NNTP addresses.So looks like you're calling
yourself a coward. How novel.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

It's not anonymous ya dipshit.

This space for rent