Old 07-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Gantz

Default Good Abortion Story

interesting story

Dekoi~Santana wrote:
As told to LyingLouie:
In Jabriol aka Dekoi's inner city slum of Camden nj, school Kids
bring in pet turtles, model airplanes, pictures of
fish they catch, stuff like that. And I never, ever placed any
boundaries or limitations on them. If they want to lug it to
school and
talk about it, they're welcome to.

Well, one day this little boy, a Jehovah's Witness name Antonio
L. Santana-Candia, a very dumb, very introverted kid,
takes his turn and swaggers up to the front of the class with a
pillow
stuffed under his dirty sweater.
He holds up a snapshot of a dead embryo. "This is Luke, my baby
brother, and I'm going to tell you about his abortion.

First, Mom and Dad made him like dogs in the street do, because
mom was not married to my dad who was black man. Dad put a seed
in my Mom's stomach and Luke grew in there. He ate for sevin
months
through an "umbilical cord." Mom was disgusted at her figure,
being a single women and all.

Antonio is standing there with his hands on the pillow and I'm
trying not to
laugh and wishing I had camcorder with me. The kids are watching
him in amazement.

"Then, about two Saturdays ago, my single Mom starts saying and
going,
'Oh,oh,oh!'Jabriol aka Antonio puts a hand behind his back and
groans. "She walked
around the house for, like an hour, 'Oh, oh, oh!" Now Jabriol's
doing
this hysterical duck walk, holding his back and groaning.
"My Dad call the abortionist because they weren't married. Mom
was already on welfare.She delivers babies and hides income, but
she doesn't have a sign on the car like the Domino's man."

"They got my Mom to lie down in bed like this." Then Jabriol
lies down
with his back against the wall. "And then, pop! My Mom had this
bag of
water she kept in there in case he got thirsty, and it just blew
up and
spilled all over the bed, like psshhheew!"
This kid has his leg spread and with his little hands are miming
water
flowing away. It was too much!

"Then the abortionist starts saying 'push, push and breathe,
breathe.
They started counting, but never even got past ten."

"Then, all of a sudden, out comes a fetus. He was covered in
yucky
stuff, they all said was from Mom's play-center!
The abortionist came over and whacked it a few time in the head
until it
died because mom couldn't raise another kid on welfare.

So there must be a lot of stuff inside there. Then Jabriol stood
up,
took a big theatrical bow and returned to his seat.

At this point in time... Jabriol get kicked right out of school,
back then when
abortion was evil and everyone was on welfare.

Antonio L. Santana~Candia
3072 S.Contitution Rd Camden NJ.
(856) 962-9003

Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
410 Walnut street, Camden NJ

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.