Old 08-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Koi4me

Default Three strike you're out- look like how I stalk JW's

Cracklin' wrote:
"the * people" wrote in message

"L Perez" wrote in message

BEWARE! there are people on this newsgroup who are only here to slander
and
lie about Jehovah's Witnesses. They do not offer any alternative
organization... as a matter of fact, some are admitted atheists (Matthew
12:30; John 8:44-47) I have all of their posts filtered out because they
can
not hold an intelligent conversation and often resort to lies. They

claim

be quoting from Watch Tower literature but these are *NOT* exact quotes,
they change words and quote things out of context. I don't respond to
spurious fabrications. Hence if you see that I am not answering someone,
it
is because their previous attempts at deception have earned them a place
in
the 'block sender' file. They exist here only to destroy (1 Corinthians
10:6-11) They speak not as Christians (Ephesians 4:31-32) I do not need

name them for by their fruits you will recognize them (Matthew 7:16-20)
One
has to wonder, why was a newsgroup set up to attack this *one*
organization?
Matthew 5:10-12

"the * people" wrote in message

proclaiming the Vatican to be the church of Satan

I have never heard one of Jehovah's people say such a thing!

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHA

Did you manage to say that with a straight face?

Seriously, get help.

They told me the RC Church was the WHORE of Babylon! I was told the
Catholics follow SATAN and practice pagan beliefs (X-mas etc.).... and blah,
blah.... blah..... Lyin' Louie will say anything to defend the WTS/GB.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.