Old 11-06-2005, 12:12 AM
John

Default What's a good website for getting plants for ponds?

I'm located in Northern Pa USA. All the pond stores around here including
lowes and homedepot don't really have a large selection of pond plants and
such.Looking for a online site that offers a wide variety of plants

Old 11-06-2005, 12:29 AM
San Diego Joe

"John" wrote:

I'm located in Northern Pa USA. All the pond stores around here including
lowes and homedepot don't really have a large selection of pond plants and
such.Looking for a online site that offers a wide variety of plants

Hi John,

I don't usually buy from just one place. I'll find a plant I want by finding
it in a BOOK OR MAGAZINE, googling for it or browsing some pond places then
google for the best price. Amazing how the price for an identical plant can
be as much as $20 different.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.

Old 11-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Mark and Kim Smith

www.vnwg.com

Old 11-06-2005, 02:45 AM
RichToyBox

Look at http://www.springdalewatergardens.co...ite/index.html for a good
selection.
--
RichToyBox

Old 12-06-2005, 09:48 AM

You could check out ebay, at any time through summer there are some
1,000 plus listings of aquatic and water garden plants available, from
some quite outstanding collectors

Regards, andy
http://www.members.aol.com/abdavisnc/swglist.html

Looking for a online site that offers a wide variety of plants