Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2005, 04:22 AM
Paul

Default Covering the surface

Hi, I have a 12x7x2 pond approx 1150gal. Water looks good and fish seem
healthy but i have a problem of not getting enough surface coverage from
plants to ward off all the sun. The pond gets a solid 8hrs of full sun. I
have three hardy water lily plants and some hyacinth and water lettuce but
they don't seem to be spreading as good as I thought. And there are some
marginal plants too. Temporarily i have an beach umbrella over a section to
help cover it. Any other suggestions? Thanks.......