Old 16-06-2005, 10:37 PM
~Roy~

Default Sani-Tred coatings.. &..burial vaults for holding tanks

Seems like the polyurea bunch are gong head to head with the DIY'ers
that have been using the Sani Tred rubberized coatings. Polyurea
rewquires specialized equipment to apply, but Sani-Tred only rewquires
a brush or roller and it has a lot of advantages over the Polyurea in
a lot of applications. I f you have a gunite or concrete or block
wall pond and it needs sealing it may be worth your while to check it
out. I just finished coating three burial vaults which are going to
become my new holding tanks with the Sani tred, and they look super.
Already have water in them and fish, Went after a septic tank, but
the place that makes the burial vaults and septic tanks told me he
could give me a super deal on some damaged burial vaults. $30 each.
and they delivered them......and after reading about the liquid rubber
sealer that Sani Tred has which will effectively seal large cracks I
said why not, the price was right. I filled the cracks with hydraulic
cement after channeling it out a bit wider, and once it set up applied
the sani tred material... I got this idea from an individual on anothe
rforum who is using it to coat his new gunite pond.........

Have the "vaults" plumbed up and utilize flow through filtration.,
that is powered by sequence brand pumps and a huge trickle tower, with
a 200 gal stock tank used for a settlement tank and veggie filter.

"The original frugal ponder"
Old 16-06-2005, 11:05 PM
tom A

Sounds like a great Idea

do you have any Pictures of you setup ??

about how many Gallon of water do they hold??

inquiring minds want to know

tom A.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:37:51 GMT, (~Roy~) wrote:

[...]

Please check my WeB SiTe:
www.kinetickites.com
or call me @ 405-722-KITE (5483)
or E-mail @

Old 17-06-2005, 01:06 AM
~Roy~

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:05:57 GMT, tom A
wrote:

===Sounds like a great Idea

Seen them used at a catfish farm one time....Hardest part was drilling
the necessary holes in the bottom for drains, but the local rental
center came through as well as a friend with some nice masonary plug
cutters. The holes fit the PVC pretty darn close, and the liquid
rubber with catalyst makes a perfect seal and bonds on the pipe.
===
===do you have any Pictures of you setup ??

Yes and no........
===
===about how many Gallon of water do they hold?

381 gal is the capacity of each one. They are called a #12 in size
which is roughly 36" x 90" x 27" inside dimensions
===
===inquiring minds want to know

Check out Sani Treds website if your interested in what this coating
mnaterial is like.......I have to give credit to another fella that
recently did his pond with the material, BobinCA for giving me the
idea.
===
===
===tom A.
===

snip

"The original frugal ponder"

Garden Burial Dave Hill United Kingdom 9 06-01-2008 08:53 PM
Back Garden Burial. sam United Kingdom 18 04-01-2008 11:45 PM
Paphiopedilum sanderianum Burial Cave X 5 P Max Orchid Photos 0 21-05-2007 07:00 AM
safe coatings? Ridge Roofing, Inc. Ponds 2 23-04-2004 04:08 AM