Old 20-06-2005, 05:59 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

well for me, I was talking, that MOST of my koi do not resemble the
pictures of the colors & species of the koi on the websites.
*mine* look like a kid just tossed paint colors on most of them,.
I have been trying to figure out WHAT they are so when someone asks I can
say.... oh that's a ""such & such"".
I do have a couple with ginrin coloring,,,,,,,,, or is that metallic???
arrghhhhh

How big are your koi? Some of mine, except the ogons (1 color) looked like
splashed paint when small, then the colors kind of separated out and became
more distinct as they got older. (Regarding comment about papers, I was
joking.) Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder w/koi. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 20-06-2005, 06:00 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

When I culled my herd I gave away two beautiful butterfly Koi and kept
my three "mutts". They are big, and fat, but very friendly. Here is a
pic of my biggest Koi named "Fish One".

http://tinyurl.com/bbhfu

Gorgeous, I had a butterfly female similar in color, lost her last spring,
sniff, sniff. ;'o( ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~