Old 28-06-2005, 12:20 AM
Cracklin'

Default @ WHAT HAPPENED IN 70 AD ? @

The Nolalu Barn Owl wrote:
On 25 Jun 2005 21:12:03 -0700, " wrote:

If you still think you are right call Harold Camping on his Open Forum
program some weekday 8.30-10.00 PM EST US.
and tell him about the miracles what you think and see what answer he
will give you.

That heretic has no views that will change the Church or its opinions.

You saw a ball of light but still you will not be able to speak a
foreign language without prior learrning it.
You will not give a sight to a blind man for years.
Whatever faith you may have you will not revive a dead person in the
grave .
If God were working the way you imoly you would be infallable in what
you teach about the Bible . We all make mistakes today there is no
perfect preacher. We study the Bible and the Bible remains the same as
it is infallable but our understanding it changes , improves etc.
There is no need for miracles today but a need to better understand the
Bible !

I see. You didn't even go to my site or look for yourself on the Net
or in any library. You just want to argue and that is the extent of
it.
There is a difference between private and public revelation.
There are still lots of miracles. There always has been. If your
chosen church hasn't any and refuses to recognize that any exist I
suggest that you get cracking and look for another Church. Time is a
wastin.

--
Gordie

'To discredit the COUNTLESS MIRACLES that had been given in confirmation of the Catholic faith,
the original Protestant Reformers utterly rejected the idea that miracles had continued beyond the
apostolic age. However, when the Pentecostal movement began in Protestantism in 1900, with its
emphasis on miraculous healing and other charisms, the Pentecostals had to INVENT ways to try
to explain why such miracles had "vanished" for so long. The answer is that they never did.
Miracles have always been found in the Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church. The idea
that they stopped with the death of the last apostle would have been foreign to the early Church
Fathers and it remains foreign to Catholics today.'
-- http://www.catholic.com/library/Do_M...till_Occur.asp

Carol remailers has been traced to:

Please inform them that their customer is abusing their service
By spaming the net via remailers. Thay have a firsthop log file.
The account is alias alias

The above is Carol gate way from her home PC to her remailers and NSP.

And she thought her remailers could not be traced.

OrgName: Hughes Network Systems
OrgID: HNS
Address: 11717 Exploration Lane
Address: DirecWAY Network Management Center
Address: attn: Network Security Manager
City: Germantown
StateProv: MD
PostalCode: 20876
Country: US

NetRange: 66.82.0.0 - 66.82.255.255
CIDR: 66.82.0.0/16
NetName: DIRECPC-1BLK
NetHandle: NET-66-82-0-0-1
Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.DIRECPC.COM
NameServer: NS2.DIRECPC.COM
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2001-02-28
Updated: 2003-01-21

TechHandle: ZD63-ARIN
TechName: DirecPC