Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default Miniatures

My miniatures from Nor'east arrived yesterday. It didn't take veyr long
after I got home to get them into the bed. ("Dinner, you want *DINNER*
when there are rosses to plant?") Beautiful little babies; three of
four with buds and one of which will open probably today.

Anyway, I ened up ordering: Center Gold (fragrant yellow), Dazzler
(white petals w/ red edge & splash of yellow at base, fragant), Golden
Halo (yellow, fragrant), and Overnight Scentsation (mauve, fragrant). I
know, quite ecelectic colours but since I have yellows, various shades
of purple, white and pinks in the bed already, I figured it would work.
*grin*

Of the scentsation line, I decided I simply *must* have Overnight after
reading its description. I worked at NASA Goddard for a while and, to
this day, it was my favourite place to work ever so Overnight's
connection with NASA made it the scentsation must have.

Checked on them this morning and the plants were beginning to open up
and some of the leaves that had shown a slight hint of yellow from
shipping were now green.

Susan
s h simko at duke dot edu

[IBC] Bonsai Miniatures Carol Bonsai 0 03-12-2004 10:02 PM
[IBC] Bonsai Miniatures Carol Bonsai 0 03-12-2004 10:02 PM
A&J Miniatures - miniature gardens angel eyes Gardening 0 12-11-2003 09:32 AM
Miniatures - can't keep them living Tulen Roses 1 02-05-2003 03:44 PM
Double Delight and Miniatures Susan H. Simko Roses 5 17-04-2003 02:44 AM