Old 28-02-2003, 03:03 PM
JimS.

Default like the movie "Groundhog Day"?

Remember the movie "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray? That was the movie
where he had to keep re-living the same day, over and over and over. Is it
me, or has that been happening to the posts on this newsgroup lately? I
keep seeing the very same ones coming back again and again and the same
replies to them again too. I wonder if it's my newsserver, Comcast/AT&T
Broadband? Is anyone else noticing this?

JimS.
Seattle

Old 28-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Betsy

I've noticed this too, on many newsgroups. I have a different server.

Must be terrorism!

t.net...

Old 28-02-2003, 05:16 PM
Allegra

"JimS." wrote in message
t.net...
Remember the movie "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray? That was the movie
where he had to keep re-living the same day, over and over and over. Is

it
me, or has that been happening to the posts on this newsgroup lately? I
keep seeing the very same ones coming back again and again and the same
replies to them again too. I wonder if it's my newsserver, Comcast/AT&T
Broadband? Is anyone else noticing this?

JimS.
Seattle

Hello Jim,

No, you are not alone here. It has to be homeland security
making sure we don't advise anyone how to grow anything
else and you know how we use names like Mme. Cecile Brunner
and Gruss an Aachen so they must take the posts and study
them ( a couple of billion dollars to do that I am sure) and then
put them back with or without a suggestion to tie the climbers
with "duck" tape.

Today here I see that there are 16 new posts. Nah - Barely yours
and something about "half and half" being half milk,half water.
I figure someone else should answer that one since it is my
belief that it is half milk half cream, but then I am a dr. Atkins
fan, so what do I know?

Did you get your white rose yet?

Allegra

Old 28-02-2003, 07:28 PM
JimS.

You kill me, seriously....half-and-half....

Yes, sort of, I did get my white rose. But I'm going to get another. To
explain- Since last year I've been looking for an obscure rose named
"Today" that was a non-starter in my garden last year. It eventually put
out one sorry little bloom, which was beautiful, but refused to thrive. I
eventually dug it up and put it into a small pot. I've been looking but
haven't seen it anywhere.

Last week, at Fred Meyer, I saw one of those hokey tree roses that is
"Iceberg" at the bottom and "Today" grafted onto the top-- Double-word
score. I wanted them both separately but decided to go ahead and buy the
combo. So it's in a large pot now. I'll probably buy another Iceberg when
I find it all by itself.

JimS.
Seattle

"Allegra" wrote in message

t.net...

Old 01-03-2003, 08:16 PM
Cass

Allegra wrote:

"JimS." wrote in message

[...]

Working on your fibbie file, eh? How'd I know you'd be stirring the
pot? Heh heh. No one should be without one. I suppose we'll all be
right there with you once we start with Herb Swim's Bagdad or Belle of
Tehran or Tapis Afghan.

--
-=-
Cass

Groundhog Day Chuckie Gardening 13 03-02-2006 01:44 AM
A good groundhog is a dead groundhog Boboed Gardening 2 03-02-2005 04:52 AM
Happy Groundhog Day! Phisherman Gardening 3 02-02-2005 06:00 PM
movie goof Roberta L. Mueller Gardening 17 30-01-2004 01:12 PM
[IBC] Discovery channel movie on Geisha dalecochoy Bonsai 0 10-04-2003 06:45 PM