Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-07-2003, 01:52 PM
Ozzie Nelson

Default Honor Rose

Before I take drastic action with my two Honor roses, can someone verify
that Honor has the tendency to produce weak stems that often are unable to
support the flowers above, especially after overhead watering?

I'm wondering if the weak stems are caused by something I'm doing wrong. The
two Honor roses in question are planted in full sun.

Thanks
Ozzie