Old 26-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Shiva

Default New Anti-vole Tactic!

In planting my last few roses last week
I lined the holes with Permatil AND poured about
a two-inch layer on top of the rich black soil which
forms the middle layer. My plan is to add organics
that will sift through the scratchy Permatil and feed
the roses next spring, and to add a fresh layer of
rich soil on top of the whole thing in the early spring.

This way the voles cannot outsmart me and go in to
get the roots from the TOP. Either that, or I will be
breeding a new, really tough-footed, Permatil
resistent vole. News at 11!

Anti Oxidant & Anti Ulcer from Mango Ginger [email protected] Plant Science 0 16-03-2006 02:56 PM
new squash tactic Argo Edible Gardening 4 16-09-2005 01:06 PM
nasty prickly anti cat anti burglar hedges PhilBoy United Kingdom 35 03-02-2005 11:46 AM
New Anti-vole Weapon! Shiva Roses 9 18-08-2003 05:02 PM
New Anti-vole Weapon! Shiva Gardening 4 11-08-2003 06:07 AM