Old 08-02-2004, 12:22 PM
Tom

Default Fruit Tree Care ?

Where can I find advise on care of Apple, Cherry, and Pear trees?

Thank you.

Tom

Old 08-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Shiva

Tom wrote:

Where can I find advise on care of Apple, Cherry, and Pear trees?

Thank you.

Tom

rec.gardens?

Old 08-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Anne Lurie

Tom,

Google for "growing pear trees" for example, and you'll find many websites
with excellent advice -- including our own North Carolina State U.

There are also books available at local home centers, usually right at the
door as you go in. The books typically deal with growing various fruit
trees.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC