Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Frank Brüsemeister

Default Whole-Crop silages

Hy!

Currently I'm writing a study on whole-crop silages made of wheat, oats,
barley or rye. Aim of the study is to qualify the metabolize energy value of
those silages to conclude some statements of the possibility to feed them in
milkproduction instead of gras- or maizsilages. High energy vaules are
necessary for that.
Now I'm searching for articles in which the energetic values of the
different ensiled cereals arecompared, maybe in different matureity stages
(i.e. milk ripeness, yellow ripeness, etc.).

You know any sources for that?

Bye
Frank