Old 30-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Katra

Default Muscovie ducks are gone, thanks! :-)

The muscovie duck flock was picked up a few minutes ago and they are on
it's way to their new home.

Many MANY thanks to everyone for their kindness and help!
It was deeply appreciated by me and my birds.

Cheers and take care!
Kathleen

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada

Old 31-07-2005, 08:31 PM
wws

Katra wrote:

The muscovie duck flock was picked up a few minutes ago and they are on
it's way to their new home.

Many MANY thanks to everyone for their kindness and help!
It was deeply appreciated by me and my birds.

Cheers and take care!
Kathleen

I did not help, but
KUDOS