Old 04-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Dora Smith

Default need info on marigold disease

I never had a problem up north, but down here, something always destroys my
marigolds. This spring, it seems to be clumps of circular, crystalline
looking white spots, on the top surface of the leaf, and both that and pale
discoloration are so far preferring the outer surface of the leaves.

What do I do for it?

Other years it's been some kind of white blight that destroys the whole
plant.

I also seem to be having the problem with marigold plants just
disintegrating that I've had other years.

My other flowers and plants are doing fine.

Dora

Marsh Marigold infestation [email protected] Gardening 2 22-05-2005 03:48 PM
Marsh marigold division Everwyrd Ponds 0 10-04-2004 06:04 AM
Marigold Ophelia United Kingdom 36 19-02-2004 06:29 PM
Marigold Ophelia United Kingdom 1 08-02-2004 02:47 PM
Processing Marigold (Tagetes) Seed Rene sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 12:21 PM