Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
will

Default I need a suggestion

In my front yard I have a tree stump.

It's about 3 ft off of the ground, and instead of leaving a big "dead"
looking spot in the yard by removing the stump, I have decided that I
would like to plant something around it.

Preferably, I would like to plant something that would "vine" up the
tree stump and completely cover it eventually.

I am not sure at all what I should plant.

I would really like something that could last all year long, and
something flowering would definitely be a plus. Something not too very
expensive would be nice also.

If anybody could give me any suggestions and detail about the plant and
where to find one, I would really appreciate it.

It's not going to be a spot with a whole lot of shade seeing how the
tree that was there obviously is gone, so nothing that requires a lot of
shade will work.

Appreciate your help.

=will=

Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Scott Sexton

In article ,
says...
In my front yard I have a tree stump.

SNIP

How about this??

http://www.fungi.com/plugs/index.html

Scott H. Sexton help@
www.sexton.com sexton.com
Eeyore's Birthday Party www.sexton.com/eeyores
CDR Listing www.sexton.com/cdr
Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
J Kolenovsky

Scott, that's cool!

Scott Sexton wrote:
=

In article ,=

says...
In my front yard I have a tree stump.

SNIP
=

How about this??
=

http://www.fungi.com/plugs/index.html
=

Scott H. Sexton help@
www.sexton.com sexton.com
Eeyore's Birthday Party www.sexton.com/eeyores
CDR Listing www.sexton.com/cdr

-- =

J Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/reference.html
Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
will

Thanks for the advice, but I am not looking to remove the stump yet.

If I were looking to remove the stump, I would have done something with
it a long time ago.

I figured that it may be a nice little decoration if covered in some
kind of flowering vine of some sort.

Still open to any suggestions.........

=will=