Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Elliot Richmond

Default Raised bed lumber

I don't know or remember who posted the original question about
materials for constructing raised beds. However, while doing something
completely different, I came across this information about recycled
plastic "lumber" that might be helpful. I apologise if this has
already been posted.

http://members.shaw.ca/renaissancegardens/materials.htm

Elliot Richmond
Freelance Science Writer and Editor
Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
B.Server

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:58:11 GMT, Elliot Richmond
wrote:

I don't know or remember who posted the original question about
materials for constructing raised beds. However, while doing something
completely different, I came across this information about recycled
plastic "lumber" that might be helpful. I apologise if this has
already been posted.

http://members.shaw.ca/renaissancegardens/materials.htm

Elliot Richmond
Freelance Science Writer and Editor

Thanks Eliot,

I was the OP who was looking for recommendations. This "lumber"
seems, in terms of dimensions and durability, to be in the ballpark.
Now if only they had bothered to tell us on their webpage who makes it
and where to get it...

I'll email renaissancegardens and see what they say.

Thanks again.