Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
G a e X a v i er

Default New Tomatoes

Bought a Stupice and a Black Krim at the Rainbow Gardens sale. I got
there late and many were sold out. Anybody know about these two?

When can they go in the ground? Also my Rosa Bianca and Striped Hybrid
eggplants?

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Wayfarer

I've done Black Krim and it did ok for me -- the color puts a lot of people
off from eating it and the flavor wasn't my favorite but then flavor is very
subjective -- I don't like Mercer at all!!

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
G a e X a v i er

Thanks. Merced is OK to me, but my favorite is Costuluto Genovese. Yum, and
great tomato juice too. You might not care for it since it is a parent of the
TAMU "Merced" hybrid.