Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
groober

Default Hummer

Saw our first in Oak Hill this morning...

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
J Kolenovsky

Saw one last Sunday up in the crossvine about 20 feet. Wasn't able to id
it but it was small and a kind of blue gray brown color - Bellaire, TX.

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

groober wrote:
=

Saw our first in Oak Hill this morning...

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html
Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
L & S

I've had regular visitors to my feeder for a week now. I live in North
Austin.

--
J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial

Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
John T. Jarrett

Really? I'm in Leander and haven't seen one yet - but got the feeder out.
Swallows showed back up over the weekend...soon to be nesting in all the
neighbor's doorways! Those door-hanger leaflet guys best beware!

--

John T. Jarrett
http://logontexas.com
y.com...

groober wrote:

Saw our first in Oak Hill this morning...

--
J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial
τΏτ - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html

Male Anna's Hummer Paddy's Pig[_3_] Garden Photos 0 30-03-2009 02:53 AM
My hummer Wendy7 Garden Photos 6 11-03-2009 09:10 PM
Young fem Anna's hummer Paddy's Pig[_3_] Garden Photos 0 03-03-2009 11:58 PM
Pix of Albino Hummer Anne Lurie North Carolina 2 17-08-2003 09:34 PM
Hummer L & S Texas 1 24-03-2003 10:20 PM