Old 16-04-2003, 11:08 PM
L. Raymond

Default Using river rocks as ground cover

The house we recently moved into has four gardening beds, each covered
with river rocks. I very much wish to get rid of them and replace the
ground cover, but am at a loss as to where to take them. I suppose I
could load them into buckets and dump them in a ravine over the course
of a few months, but that does not seem very efficient. Does anyone
have any suggestions on where they could be taken, or what can be done
with them? I'd definitely give them all to anyone who's willing to
haul them away.

--

L. Raymond

Old 17-04-2003, 05:56 PM
L. Raymond

"CP" wrote:
"L. Raymond" wrote in message
The house we recently moved into has four gardening beds, each covered
with river rocks. I very much wish to get rid of them and replace the
ground cover, but am at a loss as to where to take them. I suppose I
could load them into buckets and dump them in a ravine over the course
of a few months, but that does not seem very efficient. Does anyone
have any suggestions on where they could be taken, or what can be done
with them? I'd definitely give them all to anyone who's willing to
haul them away.

I can take the river rocks from you. Where are you located?

We're right near Slaughter & Mopac. Please drop me a line at
raymond79 at mylinuxisp.com for details or to make arrangements.

Thanks...

No, thank you. I've already tried a few different ways of getting
rid of them, each of which failed because they were just too tough to
move (I have no pickup, no wheelbarow and nothing to make hauling them
easy).

--

L. Raymond
Old 21-04-2003, 05:44 AM
will

If something doesn't seem to fall through as planned, consider me a
"back-up plan" for getting rid of those river rocks........

I'd love to take them.......

=will=

Using Vinca minor as ground cover rbel United Kingdom 7 08-05-2014 03:06 PM
River Rocks in NJ [email protected] Gardening 2 20-05-2006 02:13 AM
Free River Rocks hello Texas 0 22-12-2004 12:12 AM
Help: Removing rust spots from grey river rocks. Gideon Singer Gardening 3 09-03-2004 04:02 PM
Help: Removing rust spots from grey river rocks. J. Del Col Gardening 5 27-02-2004 11:32 PM