Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2007, 12:20 AM posted to austin.gardening

Default Deer Food...who woould have thought

So, Saturday night I threw a big bash for my wife's birthday and we were
left with a large bowl of lemon and lime quarters which were to be used for
water and drinks. The next morning, I decided instead of keeping them in the
fridge to dry-out and rot, I would just throw them in the yard to naturally
decompose. It wasn't more than 5 minutes and there were two does out in the
yard gobbling them up, peel and all. Thirty minutes later, all were gone. I
would have never guessed that deer (and these are fat & happy deer) would
eat citrus.

Toll Of Climate Change On World Food Supply Could Be Worse Than Thought debnchas Edible Gardening 1 04-12-2007 10:55 PM
Two Acre Wood (Food for Thought) Patty Peeples Garden Photos 6 26-09-2007 07:05 PM
food for thought Roger Edible Gardening 1 26-08-2006 02:25 PM
Food for thought? Mike United Kingdom 0 04-06-2004 10:05 AM
Food For Thought [email protected] Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:36 AM