GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Missing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/167937-missing.html)

Dioclese 15-12-2007 05:02 AM

Missing

I prefer the humorous method sometimes for those that prefer top or bottom.
See below.

--
Dave
"Cliff" wrote in message
. net...
I prefer to be on top.

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cliff" wrote:

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
"Cliff" wrote in message
. net...
I am not receiving any posts. Is the site down or have I lost
contact?

Cliff

No, you're fine. No one is contributing. No posts.
Dave

I thought maybe I offended someone.

This is Usenet. You have GOT to be kidding! lol

But, DO please stop "top posting"???

It's screws up the posting/conversation order unless the person
answering fixes it like I did.

And that takes extra key strokes.
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their
foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

I prefer the humorous method sometimes for those that prefer top or bottom.
See above.

--
Dave

Dioclese 15-12-2007 05:16 AM

Missing

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cliff" wrote:

I can only manage to get a little lettuce. I have to put a cage around
everything. When I first moved here I used to grow the rainbow chard as
an
ornamental. Now the deer eat everything.

Time for a fence, and a dog or two. :-)
I have a small herd (of deer) here on this street and they graze on the
lawn across the street from me.

They've never bothered my gardens...

My fences are only 6', well within the hight for a deer to jump, but the
dogs discourage them!
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their
foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

If its a small garden, 5' fence will work. They (deer) seem to need
adequate landing area, even though they really don't.

If you want to go cheap, use t-bars, 4' fencing and string some barbed wire
at the top. Still need adequate corner posts.

Or, you can get each deer its own collar. Put an invisible fence around the
garden. Merry Christmas.
Dave

cat daddy 15-12-2007 05:39 AM

Missing

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
I prefer the humorous method sometimes for those that prefer top or

bottom.
See below.

I referp ot tsop sdrawkcab, tub neht, s'taht tsuj em.....

"Cliff" wrote in message
. net...
I prefer to be on top.

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cliff" wrote:

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message

But, DO please stop "top posting"???

It's screws up the posting/conversation order unless the person
answering fixes it like I did.

And that takes extra key strokes.

Llew, ruoy gis si a elttil gnol, fi uoy tnaw ot teg nwod ot tenesU
snoitnevnoc, mO.

Omelet 15-12-2007 02:17 PM

Missing

In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
I prefer the humorous method sometimes for those that prefer top or

bottom.
See below.

I referp ot tsop sdrawkcab, tub neht, s'taht tsuj em.....

"Cliff" wrote in message
. net...
I prefer to be on top.

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cliff" wrote:

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message

But, DO please stop "top posting"???

It's screws up the posting/conversation order unless the person
answering fixes it like I did.

And that takes extra key strokes.

Llew, ruoy gis si a elttil gnol, fi uoy tnaw ot teg nwod ot tenesU
snoitnevnoc, mO.

(-; ...sgis regnol RAF nees ev'I dnA. !taht raed yllautca dluoc I

cat daddy 15-12-2007 04:32 PM

Missing

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
I prefer the humorous method sometimes for those that prefer top or

bottom.
See below.

I referp ot tsop sdrawkcab, tub neht, s'taht tsuj em.....

"Cliff" wrote in message
. net...
I prefer to be on top.

"Omelet" wrote in message

But, DO please stop "top posting"???

It's screws up the posting/conversation order unless the person
answering fixes it like I did.

And that takes extra key strokes.

Llew, ruoy gis si a elttil gnol, fi uoy tnaw ot teg nwod ot tenesU
snoitnevnoc, mO.

(-; ...sgis regnol RAF nees ev'I dnA. !taht raed yllautca dluoc I

Haey, s'ti gnitseretni woh ruo sniarb nac elbmarcsnu eht srettel fo a
drow rehtar ylisae....... I raef eht "txet" gnigassem hsilgnE fo eht erutuf,
revewoh....

Omelet 16-12-2007 08:24 AM

Missing

In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
I prefer the humorous method sometimes for those that prefer top or
bottom.
See below.

I referp ot tsop sdrawkcab, tub neht, s'taht tsuj em.....

"Cliff" wrote in message
. net...
I prefer to be on top.

"Omelet" wrote in message

But, DO please stop "top posting"???

It's screws up the posting/conversation order unless the person
answering fixes it like I did.

And that takes extra key strokes.

Llew, ruoy gis si a elttil gnol, fi uoy tnaw ot teg nwod ot tenesU
snoitnevnoc, mO.

(-; ...sgis regnol RAF nees ev'I dnA. !taht raed yllautca dluoc I

Haey, s'ti gnitseretni woh ruo sniarb nac elbmarcsnu eht srettel fo a
drow rehtar ylisae....... I raef eht "txet" gnigassem hsilgnE fo eht erutuf,
revewoh....

Cuold be etnerianting...

;-)