Old 04-05-2003, 12:56 AM
john

Default Arborist recommendations?

My apologies if this is a FAQ. I have a large, old ash that badly
needs a careful pruning. Any recommendations pro or con regarding
local tree services?

Anyone used "They Might be Monkeys" or "Arbor Vitae"?

Thanks in advance for any pointers...
Old 04-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Gary Morrison

Central Texas Tree Care has did two (related) great jobs for me. I
receommend them. 973-9090

Old 04-05-2003, 02:32 AM
gary

Brad Bradsher at Black Forest Tree Service has done quite a bit of good work
for us including pruning a large old oak and a large ash. 442-6497.
gary

Old 04-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Gary Morrison

Central Texas Tree Care (again, 973-9090) also struck me as having good
pricing.

Old 04-05-2003, 10:09 PM
Babberney

On Sat, 03 May 2003 23:56:01 GMT, john wrote:

My apologies if this is a FAQ. I have a large, old ash that badly
needs a careful pruning. Any recommendations pro or con regarding
local tree services?

Anyone used "They Might be Monkeys" or "Arbor Vitae"?

Thanks in advance for any pointers...

In my sig there are links to the International Society of
Arboricuture. Their site contains consumer information brochures
(including "How to Select and Arborist" or similar), a description of
their Certified Arborist program, and a feature to find Certified
Arborists in your area based on your ZIP code.

You can also read up on pruning mature trees and identifying hazards,
which should help you evaluate the quality of advice you get from
arborists you talk to.

Good Luck,

Keith Babberney
ISA CA # TX-236
For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.../consumer.html

Need arborist bid for tree removals Victor Martinez Texas 2 03-12-2004 03:58 PM
Need arborist rec gribbee Texas 9 10-03-2004 04:15 AM
Need arborist rec gribbee Texas 0 01-03-2004 07:12 PM
Need arborist rec gribbee Texas 0 01-03-2004 06:57 PM
Need arborist rec gribbee Texas 0 01-03-2004 06:35 PM