Old 03-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Need arborist bid for tree removals

Hi. We're planning on cutting down the last 3 mature trees from the back
yard and we're looking for bids from certified arborists. We have one
bid so far but we like to shop around...
If you're interested, please drop me a line. Take the litter box off the
..sig to email me.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 03-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Rusty Mase

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:36:34 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:
Hi. We're planning on cutting down the last 3 mature trees from the back
yard and we're looking for bids from certified arborists. We have one
bid so far but we like to shop around...

I doubt you need a certified arborist for this but for sure you need a
contractor with general liability and Texas Workers Compensation
Insurance coverage. Tree people can be expensive as their insurance
rates are fairly steep due to the types of hazards they face in their
jobs.

Rusty Mase
Old 03-12-2004, 03:58 PM
Victor Martinez

Rusty Mase wrote:
I doubt you need a certified arborist for this but for sure you need a

I want a certified arborist because they have the best trained crews. I
don't want untrained people messing around in my garden.

contractor with general liability and Texas Workers Compensation
Insurance coverage. Tree people can be expensive as their insurance
rates are fairly steep due to the types of hazards they face in their
jobs.

I know, that's why I'm getting bids.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

NEW** NEED TREE AND DISEASE IDENT PICS ON ABPG--Arborist Advice Needed GarlandGrower Gardening 3 03-05-2007 08:27 AM
Need arborist rec gribbee Texas 9 10-03-2004 04:15 AM
Need arborist rec gribbee Texas 0 01-03-2004 07:12 PM
Need arborist rec gribbee Texas 0 01-03-2004 06:57 PM
Need arborist rec gribbee Texas 0 01-03-2004 06:35 PM