Old 28-05-2003, 02:44 AM
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts

Default Pond Supplies and Bullfrog Tadpoles

Need sources for both in and around Austin.

Thanks much!

--
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
http://www.tudortarts.com/

Old 28-05-2003, 02:57 AM
groober

"Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts" wrote
in message ...
: Need sources for both in and around Austin.
:
: Thanks much!
:
: --
: Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
: http://www.tudortarts.com/
:
:
:

Emerald Garden is good for supplies SW off of 290. They have tadpoles. I
don't know if you have a specific critter in mind, but after I built a pond
this this past winter, about a dozen toads showed up and deposited hundreds
of tadpoles. Build it and they will come...

Old 28-05-2003, 01:56 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts wrote:
Need sources for both in and around Austin.

The best pond supplies are in Cedar Park, on 183. Can't remember the name
right now. Hill country water gardens?
Anyhow, why do you want bullfrog tadpoles? They'll eat all your fish once
they grow up!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old 28-05-2003, 02:32 PM

wrote:
Need sources for both in and around Austin.

The best pond supplies are in Cedar Park, on 183. Can't remember the name
right now. Hill country water gardens?
Anyhow, why do you want bullfrog tadpoles? They'll eat all your fish once
they grow up!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

*grin*...I know...we feed them little feeder fish. Unfortunately, the ones
I had last year seem to have disappeared when we re-built the fence behind
the pond. Guess they decided to find a creek.

Old 28-05-2003, 03:21 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts wrote:
*grin*...I know...we feed them little feeder fish. Unfortunately, the ones
I had last year seem to have disappeared when we re-built the fence behind
the pond. Guess they decided to find a creek.

So you don't have any fish in your pond?

Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts wrote:
*grin*...I know...we feed them little feeder fish. Unfortunately, the

ones
I had last year seem to have disappeared when we re-built the fence

behind
the pond. Guess they decided to find a creek.

So you don't have any fish in your pond?

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Several...as long as we have the small feeders around, the frogs leave the
larger fish alone.

Old 01-06-2003, 10:56 PM
Nell Reynolds

Toads or frogs? Two differenc species.

Nell S, who is not a biologist
"groober" wrote in message
gy.com...
"Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts"

wrote
in message ...
: Need sources for both in and around Austin.
:
: Thanks much!
:
: --
: Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
: http://www.tudortarts.com/
:
:
:

Emerald Garden is good for supplies SW off of 290. They have tadpoles. I
don't know if you have a specific critter in mind, but after I built a

pond
this this past winter, about a dozen toads showed up and deposited

hundreds
of tadpoles. Build it and they will come...

For Sale: Orchid Supplies / Grow Light / Orchid Flasking Supplies (Medfield MA) [email protected] Orchids 0 13-04-2005 02:51 PM
Operation: lady bullfrog Ka30P Ponds 18 14-04-2004 06:32 AM
BullFrog eggs! D. S. Ponds 8 18-05-2003 02:56 AM
bullfrog range? Mike Sullivan Ponds 1 02-05-2003 03:45 AM
bullfrog John Rutz Ponds 0 10-04-2003 12:20 AM