Old 07-09-2003, 09:02 PM
jamie

Default identifying grass?

I had used some bare patch seed mix (of 3 or 4 seed types as best as
I recall) to fill in my little fenced area last year, and it was cut
too short at the beginning of the hot season, and most of it dried up.
What remained was some straggly Bermuda grass, and a few tufts of
a nice-looking fine bladed grass that is much darker green than the
Bermuda or the majority (some kind of rye maybe?) that died.

Can anyone tell me what kind of grass these dark green tufts might be?

--
jamie )

"There's a seeker born every minute."