Old 13-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Barry

Default Squirrel is driving me nuts

From: "Barry"
Subject: Squirrels driving me nuts
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2003 2:44 PM

Got a squirrel that's coming on my patio, and chewing up the patio furniture
cushions (stuffing), I have set out a live trap with peanut butter, but the
little shit is avoiding it..
Any suggestions, short of killing the damn thing,??? (but that is an idea)
Thanks in advance....
Barry

Old 13-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Sew-Sew Lady

Our backyard squirrels love sunflower seeds and mesquite beans.

Old 13-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Suzie-Q

From: "Barry"
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2003 2:44 PM

Got a squirrel that's coming on my patio, and chewing up the patio furniture
cushions (stuffing), I have set out a live trap with peanut butter, but the
little shit is avoiding it..
Any suggestions, short of killing the damn thing,??? (but that is an idea)
Thanks in advance....
Barry

"She" is probably looking for nesting material. Have you got
something you could put out for her to use instead? Old raggy
towels or other rags? An old polyester-filled pillow you don't
use anymore?

I had a towel outside for my dogs to lay on. You should have
seen it after the squirrel tore it up! It was almost
unrecognizable!

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
Old 13-09-2003, 10:12 PM
Barry

Just put out crackers with peanut butter..........and a trail of sun flower
seeds, and pieces of polyester scattered around the patio...........Almost
looks like a buffet.
Thanks
Barry

Old 13-09-2003, 11:33 PM
M. Tiefert

In article , "Barry" wrote:

Got a squirrel that's coming on my patio, and chewing up the patio furniture
cushions (stuffing), I have set out a live trap with peanut butter, but the
little shit is avoiding it..
Any suggestions, short of killing the damn thing,??? (but that is an idea)

If you're around -- one of those high-power squirt guns - they don't
like water in their faces!

cheers,

Marj

* * *
Marj Tiefert: http://www.mindspring.com/~mtiefert/
Mediterranean Garden Shop: http://stores.tiefert.com/garden/
In Sunset zone 14-mild

Old 15-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Barry

Well, I finally caught something.....A damn possum. Back to the drawing.

"M. Tiefert" wrote in message
m...
In article , "Barry"

wrote:

Got a squirrel that's coming on my patio, and chewing up the patio

furniture
cushions (stuffing), I have set out a live trap with peanut butter, but

the
little shit is avoiding it..
Any suggestions, short of killing the damn thing,??? (but that is an

idea)

If you're around -- one of those high-power squirt guns - they don't
like water in their faces!

cheers,

Marj

* * *
Marj Tiefert: http://www.mindspring.com/~mtiefert/
Mediterranean Garden Shop: http://stores.tiefert.com/garden/
In Sunset zone 14-mild

Weather Driving Me Nuts Mel United Kingdom 7 18-03-2006 10:46 AM
Deer driving me nuts redclay Gardening 53 16-08-2004 02:56 AM
Deer driving me nuts paghat Ponds 12 16-08-2004 02:56 AM
Deer driving me nuts paghat Ponds 0 10-08-2004 10:26 PM
Deer driving me nuts John Bachman Gardening 0 24-07-2004 04:04 PM